I am a self-taught, constantly evolving, NYC photographer.
I have been making photographs for more than 40 years. My uncle helped me buy my first Minolta SRT-101 SLR 35 mm camera as a high school graduation present. I enjoy the challenge of capturing portraits of people, as well as photos of landscapes and events.
If you have any inquiries about a particular photograph, would like to license an image, commission me for one of your projects, or discuss any other matter, please contact me by utilizing my contact form page.
Rates: Negotiable. My customary and usual rate is $150 per hour for shooting and post processing depending upon the nature of the project.
Some Recent Photo Clients:
- American Cancer Society, Eastern Region,
- NYU Langone Medical Center-FACES,
- The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism,
- The Temple Emanu-El Skirball Center,
- Baruch College, City University of New York.
- Kids Rock U.
- Joan Kuzniar
©2008--2017 Carl Aylman.